Adam Ellis is proud to present his new "All In My Mind" Template (For Logic Pro X). This template is a new banging Logic Pro X project file by Adam Ellis, inspired by "Kevin – All In My Mind" in the Energetic Trance style.
If you are looking for a boost of inspiration and/or a way of learning trance production faster, this template for Logic Pro X is what you’ve been looking for. Studying this project file will give you a great insight on the processing of individual channels and mixing professional driving uplifting trance in Logic Pro X, through the use of EQ, compression, delay, reverbs, layering & more.!
This template comes loaded up with full arrangement (as heard in the audio demo), mixing, FX chains, MIDI data, and automation. It all comes loaded with all the samples and synth presets, so you’ll get what you hear in the demo (if you have these synths & plugins)!
You just get an awesome Logic Pro X project file which contains a fully arranged track produced by Adam Ellis.
Purchasing this pack also gives you one free 15 min Skype session with Adam Ellis. This will allow you to get feedback on your tracks, ask questions, and learn even faster (more information below).
- 1 Fully arranged & mixed Full Template For Logic Pro X
- Fresh and genuinely inspiring sound
- The whole project is clearly named and categorized
- Produced by 7x Beatport Number 1 Producer Adam Ellis
- Only useful & modern sounds, no fillers
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT:
- Learn how to create a releasable uplifting/energetic trance production, by going deep inside Adam Ellis’ actual project file, and accessing all his production techniques
- Study how the basslines are created with several layers, and how the different layers/parts interact with each other
- Learn from studying each individual track (MIDI / Audio)
- Find out how the mixing was done, and how each track was processed
- Learn how the bassline patterns were designed
- Learn from the synth presets included, which settings were used to make each type of sound
- Get inspired for your own productions
- Overall, an excellent way of learning more about producing Trance Music in Logic Pro X
- Logic Pro X v10.4.6 or higher
- Sylenth V3.03 or higher
- Spire V1.1.x or higher
- U-He Diva
- Kontakt 5
- ArtsAcoustic Reverb
- FabFilter Pro-Q
- FabFilter Pro-Q 2
- FabFilter Pro-L 2
- FabFilter Pro-L 2
- FabFilter Saturn
- FabFilter Volcano
- FabFilter Simplon
- Maag EQ4
- Waves L2, RBass, SoundShifter, CLA Vocals, CLA-3A
- Noveltech Character