This great FL Studio Template will show you how to achieve good energy and drive in a track, I will show you how to treat and route the following:
- Sub bass
- Mid basses
PLEASE NOTE: This is a template of the above sounds only and not a full construction pack, I have created this as a basis for you to build your own tracks. have fun.
FL Studio Project Specs
DAW: FL Studio 10 (not tested on 11)
- ArtsAcoustic Reverb
- Fabfilter Pro-C
- Fabfilter Pro-Q
- Fabfilter Timeless
- iZotope Ozone 5
- Sylenth1 (v.2.2.1 only)
- Xfer LFO Tool
- You can replace any of the sounds and they will fit right into the mix.
- Be sure to watch out for automation of the filter on master channel and the bypassing of the side-chain emulation.
- I have edited readily available sample packs and soundbanks in this template and it recommended to replace the sounds with your own work.
- I have added a little extra polish on the master channel which you can disable just to give an idea of how the track will sound in its full glory.
This is THE perfect template for those who want to achieve the hard-driving energy of the big monster 140 bangers.
- If the presets do not load correctly in Ssylenth this because of a different version than I'm using which is Sylenth1 v2.2.1.
- If you have any problems email me and I will send you the presets.
- If Ozone 5 loads without the preset being loaded, please select the preset of "gentle tube" this is close to what I had.
NOTE: This is a template to allow you to build on what I have created with each channel treated and ready to use and not a full track.
FYI- this is the basis of my latest rework 'Ralph Fridge - Angle (Darren Porter 2013 rework)
Thanks to Giorgio Astuni Campos for helping me convert this project for Ableton users: http://www.facebook.com/astuniofficial
IMPORTANT! Please make sure you have all the up to date versions of the VST's before loading the project. Only if you have confirmed all versions of your VST's are up to date and still have a problem then contact me.