Adam Ellis is proud to present "Adam Ellis Template Series Vol. 7 – Tears Of Lys (Vocal Chops & Adlibs)". This template was created by talented producer Adam Ellis (who is known for his Myloops Trance Production Tutorial Series) based on his track Tears Of Lys.
Have you ever wanted to see exactly how a world-class producer makes his records? Now you have that opportunity with the new Adam Ellis "Template Series". It does not matter if you use Logic or another DAW, with this new template series you get to see the original parts of Adam’s tracks. Adam has simply opened up the original project and deleted all of elements, leaving nothing but the content that is on offer (the Vocal Chops & Adlibs of Adam Ellis’ track “Tears Of Lys” in this case). Finally, you get the chance to see how stunning Leads, thumping Baselines, aggressive Acids and much much more are created.
- All files have been consolidated and the project cleaned up for ease of use. Nothing has been changed whatsoever. You get the real sounds that are heard in the Audio Version of the record in question. – Each channel has original processing, synth, and Bussing.
- Logic users: you get the full Vocal Chops & Adlibs Template in Logic Pro X including all Midi parts, all Synth presets, the elements arranged & fully processed in Logic.
- Non Logic Users – If you’re not using Logic, the pack provides all Midi parts, all Synth presets, Screenshots of processing and all Audio.
What do I get?
- The Logic Pro X template as heard in the demo
- Additional files provided for non-logic users
- All MIDI and Audio channels with FX chains and mixing included
- All the MIDI files included
- All the Audio files included
- All the Synthesizer presets included
Software Requirements To use this template:
- Logic Pro X v10.4 or higher
- ArtsAcoustic Reverb
- FabFilter Pro-Q
- FabFilter Saturn
- FabFilter Volcano
- LFO Tool
- Waves L3, H-Delay, SoundShifter
- Maag EQ4
What can I learn from this product?
- Study how the elements were put together
- Find out how the mixing was done, and how each track was processed
- Get inspired for your own productions
- Overall, an excellent way of learning more about producing modern Trance Music