Buy this template and get FL Studio Uplifting Trance Template Vol. 1 for FREE.
Link to listen to Vol.1: https://youtu.be/V0Dg9kDwlEo
If you are looking for a boost of inspiration and/or a way of learning trance production faster, this emotional, melodic, yet edgy Uplifting Trance Template For FL Studio is what you’ve been looking for.
The template includes a complete arrangement with chain effects, MIDI data, automation, samples and presets. Through the study of our templates, you will learn how to create your own high-quality tracks. The content is 100% royalty-free so all the elements from this template can be used either as an educational tool or as a basis for your own tracks.
WHAT CAN YOU LEARN FROM THIS PRODUCT?
- Study how the arrangement was put together.
- Find out which techniques were used to build tension within the track.
- Learn from studying each individual track (MIDI / Audio).
- Find out how the mixing was done, and how each track was processed.
- Learn how the melodies & bassline patterns were designed.
- Learn from the synth presets included, which settings were used to make each type of sound.
- Get inspired for your own productions.
- Overall, an excellent way of learning more about producing Uplifting & Energetic Trance Music in FL Studio.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- The template as heard in the demo.
- All MIDI and Audio channels with FX chains and mixing included in the project.
- All the MIDI files included in the project.
- All the Samples included in the project.
- All the Synthesizer presets included in the project.
Required VSTs: (If you don't own any of the plugins you can drop us an e-mail and we will export the audio stems for the plugins requested).
- FL Studio 20.6.2 or higher
- LennarDigital Sylenth1 v2.21 or higher
- Reveal-Sound Spire v1.1.14 or higher
- Zebra 2
- LFOTool V1.0 or higher
- TP BassLane
- FabFilter Pro-Q 2 and 3
- FabFilter Pro-C 2
- FabFilter Saturn
- FabFilter Timeless 2
- ArtsAcoustic Reverb
- Classic Delay
- Endless Smile
- Invisible Limiter (Not required but it's a nice to have to maximize the sound of your project).