Daneel Dox is proud to present you a new Ableton Live template in the style of Classic House.
They have developed this high-quality product taking into account the classic house music with modern sound.
Opening this template, you will see the standard tricks of house music arrangement, but also processing live bass guitar recordings to form a vintager sound, cutting old guitar loops, processing room reverb and a lot more!
This product includes a complete arrangement with chain effects, MIDI data, automation, samples and presets.
WHAT DO I GET?
- The Ableton Live template as heard in the demo
- All MIDI and Audio channels with FX chains and mixing included
- All the MIDI files included
- All the Audio files included
- All the Synthesizer presets included
WHAT CAN I LEARN FROM THIS PRODUCT?
- Study how the arrangement was put together
- Find out which techniques were used to build tension within the track
- Learn from studying each individual track (MIDI / Audio)
- Find out how the mixing was done, and how each track was processed
- Learn how the melodies & bassline patterns were designed
- Learn from the synth presets included, which settings were used to make each type of sound
- Get inspired for your own productions
Overall, an excellent way of learning more about producing Classic House in Ableton Live.
WHAT DO I NEED TO OPEN THIS TEMPLATE?
In order take full advantage of this project, you will need:
- Ableton Suite 10 or higher
- Ozone 8
- Waves 9
- PSP Vintage Warmer 2
- Invisible Limiter